Federal Innovation Prize 2014
Heinz Soyer Bolzenschweißtechnik GmbH received the Bundesinnovationspreis, one of Germany’s most coveted innovation prizes for the eleventh time at this year’s international Handwerksmesse in Munich, a trade fair for the crafts and skilled trades.
This innovation prize recognizes SOYER's mobile stud welding station HesoMatic-9 which combines energy source, control unit and feeding unit in one compact housing.
Further advantages of this new technological development are:
• Requires 50% less space owing to a compact design in a single housing
• No cumbersome and time-consuming manual feed
• Maximum operating comfort and significant time savings
• No elaborate cabling between units, thus minimizing the risk of error and susceptibility to damage
• Large diameter feeder bowl of 300 mm for long studs and large filling capacities
• Trouble-free transport due to stud feed via steps and low-noise operation
• Long service life due to high-grade, hardened and ground mechanical components
• One-piece casing as a protection against welding spatters, dirt and noise